Mac Adrone Adonay
Stick To Your Fight
Are you tired of questions bothering you?
So sick of the burdens coming through,
Be not afraid of things going too slow
You must take a deep breath and let it go
For when the happy days are passing by
And you really do not know about why
Just believe in yourself, my friend, try and try
On every problems, smile first if you will cry
Are some people say something on you?
And you really know the truth, that’s not true
Look at the clock, there are times to ponder
At the calendar, a day for the answer
Are there sad photos in the picture frame?
Is your loving heart toasted on the flame?
Just hold on, you need to learn how to wait
Everything’s fine and not be going late
Do not expect anything in return,
Even you have shown a lot of concern
If you feel weak, keep on being strong
Always remember, expecting is wrong
Are you sometimes making everyone guess?
When inside your heart, the word ‘no’ means ‘yes’?
Sometimes part of growing up is to lie,
But you must reveal it as the days go by
Are there many times you’ve climb and fallen?
And you must get up so brave and sudden,
Hold on, there are joyful days to happen
Happiness shall come to your heart’s garden
If you’ve empty space in your heart to fill,
There are land of dreams and love on the hill
All sorrows of past will going to heal
Just remember, you’re big as what you feel!
My friend, love your life and the way it is
And play the moments you will never miss
There is an adventure waiting for you,
If others can, you can do it too.
Just stick to your fight with your hardest hit
Saying you wouldn’t quit- the way you’ll win it
There is a fight to win, a great day to see
Go on the field, faith is the victory!
Mac Adrone Adonay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stick To Your Fight by Mac Adrone Adonay )
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns