Still in my bathrobe.
♥Still in my bathrobe.♥
This is the story, weeks have passed.
Since our first kiss from sms and emails.
All the sounds of silent desires on the wings of desperate hopes rest in between.
Our mirrors under the mosaic of daily murmur may confess.
May paint the lies on the wall of false pride or prejudice.
Never mind still we can touch beneath the private mode in tandem.
Still we enjoy our bathrobe.
Still in tandem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still in my bathrobe. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh