Still in my bathrobe.
♥Still in my bathrobe.♥
This is the story, weeks have passed.
Since our first kiss from sms and emails.
All the sounds of silent desires on the wings of desperate hopes rest in between.
Our mirrors under the mosaic of daily murmur may confess.
May paint the lies on the wall of false pride or prejudice.
Never mind still we can touch beneath the private mode in tandem.
Still we enjoy our bathrobe.
Still in tandem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still in my bathrobe. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt
- pet cemetery, lee fones