Still Lost: The Found Memo
Lambs in limbo kneel before a graze.
I place your curtsy at stone eyestops.
Sliding with amorphous sheen
Where near whose marina your calls
Hear their absence
in the seafarer's ear...
Firearms on lease have hired sitters
For their empty arsenals.
Bastions of alabastard invalids who
Wings in mesmerized footslippers
Coaxing escape into an imaginetic field,
Drawn by magnets taking art lessons.
Of the crazed slips from my lips.
johnny case's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Lost: The Found Memo by johnny case )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)