Still Lost: The Found Memo
Lambs in limbo kneel before a graze.
I place your curtsy at stone eyestops.
Sliding with amorphous sheen
Where near whose marina your calls
Hear their absence
in the seafarer's ear...
Firearms on lease have hired sitters
For their empty arsenals.
Bastions of alabastard invalids who
Wings in mesmerized footslippers
Coaxing escape into an imaginetic field,
Drawn by magnets taking art lessons.
Of the crazed slips from my lips.
johnny case's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Lost: The Found Memo by johnny case )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh