What have you ruined?
A smothering indistinctness of betrayal as memories sweep over.
Once we were together in heaven,
Wide-eyed and hand in hand,
But your love perished.
A sickening vision of lies -
Tears follow pain, follow love,
Love bled dry.
In a torrent of hatred,
I still love you.
Tamara Moir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stolen Emotion by Tamara Moir )
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)