Samin Jan Kakar
your dark eyes, that shine and melt..
my cold heart..
my stone heart..
your sweet smile, that warms and feeds..
my iced soul,
my starved soul,
your deep talk, that teach and meet..
my tossed mind,
my lost mind,
your silk hair, that cage and ties..
my restless being,
my homeless being,
Author ~ Samin Jan
Samin Jan Kakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stone Heart by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri