Samin Jan Kakar
your dark eyes, that shine and melt..
my cold heart..
my stone heart..
your sweet smile, that warms and feeds..
my iced soul,
my starved soul,
your deep talk, that teach and meet..
my tossed mind,
my lost mind,
your silk hair, that cage and ties..
my restless being,
my homeless being,
Author ~ Samin Jan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stone Heart by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant