Story Of Drowning Family
This is the story of a son who paused
And saw his family drowned in an ocean
He swam also, to shun his people was strong.
To answer this story needs sentences,
Restless youth strives in the ways of men
And torture arrives at the time of death.
Living an exile this death, the son was a coward
Who deposed the father from his authority of life
And questioned his father’s rights, so that he was taken.
Taken by the waves, taken, and taken,
They grabbed the waves of water
Yet were swimming failingly, and never reached.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Story Of Drowning Family by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine