Alon Calinao Dy
How many times I've told you
That I really do love you
How many times you've said to me,
''You trust me with all your life.''
But why you always ask
As if it's an important task,
If you could ever imagine
How vast is my love,
I think you'd be speechless.
Do you think it is funny
To question every word I say?
I now begin to doubt your love
If it would last for a day.
Yes, I have known you
Over a short period of time
But it doesn't mean
You are out of the range.
It sounds crazy I guess
But I love you always
Because you give meaning
To my miserable life.
You give me a bright smile
And the love I always admire
I know, darling, you are worried
But I'm here to make you understand.
I won't bring you any pain
I promise you've so much to gain.
Please, listen to me now.
I'll love as long as you want me too.
I love you, you're the air that I breathe
And that's absolutely the truth.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)