Alon Calinao Dy
How many times I've told you
That I really do love you
How many times you've said to me,
''You trust me with all your life.''
But why you always ask
As if it's an important task,
If you could ever imagine
How vast is my love,
I think you'd be speechless.
Do you think it is funny
To question every word I say?
I now begin to doubt your love
If it would last for a day.
Yes, I have known you
Over a short period of time
But it doesn't mean
You are out of the range.
It sounds crazy I guess
But I love you always
Because you give meaning
To my miserable life.
You give me a bright smile
And the love I always admire
I know, darling, you are worried
But I'm here to make you understand.
I won't bring you any pain
I promise you've so much to gain.
Please, listen to me now.
I'll love as long as you want me too.
I love you, you're the air that I breathe
And that's absolutely the truth.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)