Strange Void after a long Monsoon.
The canvass white stares without a blink,
Waiting without anticipation.
The paint brushes have gone idle, and sleep,
In their cozy holsters, dry like dead eyes.
The Colors are all there,
The rainbow looks flat.
None of them are alive, all serene, calm and futile.
Time which stood still, has evaporated
There is nothing which I recognise.
I am not sad, neither in pain, nor numb.
Perhaps just about to summit the unknown.
And find the salt, that gave a taste to my soul.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Void after a long Monsoon. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak