hazem al jaber
stranger, and in my heart her homeland...
faraway from me, but between my ribs her living...
sad she is, and from my eyes her tears...
wounded, and from my blood her blooding..
you are alife...
after you, i have no alife..
you are a hoping...
after you, i am an illusion and loss...
you are an epic..
and just for you a poets write...
a wish, a hoping, a happiness you are...
stranger you are, my beauty girl, ...
please come back to your homeland..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STRANGER by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro