hazem al jaber
stranger, and in my heart her homeland...
faraway from me, but between my ribs her living...
sad she is, and from my eyes her tears...
wounded, and from my blood her blooding..
you are alife...
after you, i have no alife..
you are a hoping...
after you, i am an illusion and loss...
you are an epic..
and just for you a poets write...
a wish, a hoping, a happiness you are...
stranger you are, my beauty girl, ...
please come back to your homeland..
hazem al jaber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STRANGER by hazem al jaber )
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)