O sleepy sleepy person!
O dearest of the dear.
O person very beautiful,
You are always near.
I know you are sleeping,
To you I am missing.
For you I am awakening
For you I am dreaming.
Why the night comes?
And closer you becomes.
The day is often dreary
Full of vision scary.
Time to sleep for all beautiful cherry
But wake up now my dear sweet strawberry...
Ahatisham Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strawberry Poem-11 by Ahatisham Alam )
- The burying of the Ant, Emmanuel George Cefai
- You will attempt I will test., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The cocks by mid-night Called., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Run of the Ages, Emmanuel George Cefai
- White Freshness, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round the land, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Bonie Lass of Albany, Robert Burns
- In the waters Beauty glides, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Song of the morn, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Star That Overstepped Boundaries, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)