Strength comes from the inside,
the strength to do anything.
Not the kind where you can lift a car,
but the kind where you can do anything.
I see your strength,
but you can't see it.
You can only show it
and let me tell you;
you show it well.
So let your strength show
don't keep it inside.
Becasue you're going to need to be strong
when the worst things happen.
-Dedicated to everyone and anyone who has ever not felt strong enough-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by Kailee Falvo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Church Street Bomb blast, Gert Strydom
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Merger, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Naat-Zaufishan Nabi Hayn, Akhtar Jawad
- Extension, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Of the old church, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Who will sit when bound to lose?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Jewelry of the heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My throat sings not more, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To begin with, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Into deep light, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Small perversion In repetition, Emmanuel George Cefai