RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stretches Of Imagination
Anticipating youthful stretches of imagination,
doing it's daily calisthenics, rocking in time with fantastically played music by Howard.
Separating steps, allowing all of human nature to
become what it is and handing out insignificant
meanings of life that never really touch on reality.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stretches Of Imagination by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- AN UNENDING LOVE, Silent Listener
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Heather Burns