Dave Tanguay (Nov.8,1948 / Westbrook, maine)
Stuff of success (poem)
As you move on and advance your career
You’ll no doubt forget many things you left here.
read full text »
Poet Other Poems
- A thought for 9/11 (poem)
- A thought to begin each day (poem)
- Another Election Rolls Around in the Goo...
- Artist and war (poem)
- As simple as “Love” (poem)
- Beauty glows from within (poem)
- Days Goodness (poem)
- Fall views (poem)
- Father forgive them! For they know not w...
- Getting old? I don’t think so! (poem)
- Ground Control to the One We Trust!
- Hot summer (Haiku)
- How freedom is played! (poem)
- I am a schizo-what? (poem)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am a schizo-what? (poem) by Dave Tanguay )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley