Margaret Smith Vail
You call me stupid
You call me crazy
You make me feel stupid
You put me down
You make my feel bad
You make me cry
You make me scream
You say you cared
You say you used to love
What did i do wrong?
I loved you
I cared for you
That's what I did
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stupid by Margaret Smith Vail )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...