Md Sabir Hussain
Your shadow sways the line
that crossed the boundary
that heals my figure sublime.
Clutch your hands against mine
that give me the strength
full of energy and delight.
make me cry by the limb
of your face, warmth of your
skin, and smell of your glimpse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime Figure by Md Sabir Hussain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar
- The Double Play, Robert Wallace
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA