Md Sabir Hussain
Your shadow sways the line
that crossed the boundary
that heals my figure sublime.
Clutch your hands against mine
that give me the strength
full of energy and delight.
make me cry by the limb
of your face, warmth of your
skin, and smell of your glimpse.
Md Sabir Hussain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime Figure by Md Sabir Hussain )
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal