Md Sabir Hussain
Your shadow sways the line
that crossed the boundary
that heals my figure sublime.
Clutch your hands against mine
that give me the strength
full of energy and delight.
make me cry by the limb
of your face, warmth of your
skin, and smell of your glimpse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime Figure by Md Sabir Hussain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro