Maria C. Costa
No line would ever have been composed
With so much passion, devotion,
Enthusiasm, inspiration, pure love,
If it hadn't been God's Mercy,
His Grace and Bounty!
Divine power's manifested
In manifold enchanting ways
Sending the Sun brighter
Overwhelming this soul-
Sunbeams from a pole.
Shining through images of Nature
From unique trees, chirping birds,
Sweetly-scented blossoming flowers,
Songs of joy, angelic melodies,
Powerful feelings, eternal memories!
A journey of spiritual growth
Along with love, truthful delight,
Even an enduring daily plight.
One couldn't realize another attitude
But send for good our gratitude!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime Gift by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal