Maria C. Costa
No line would ever have been composed
With so much passion, devotion,
Enthusiasm, inspiration, pure love,
If it hadn't been God's Mercy,
His Grace and Bounty!
Divine power's manifested
In manifold enchanting ways
Sending the Sun brighter
Overwhelming this soul-
Sunbeams from a pole.
Shining through images of Nature
From unique trees, chirping birds,
Sweetly-scented blossoming flowers,
Songs of joy, angelic melodies,
Powerful feelings, eternal memories!
A journey of spiritual growth
Along with love, truthful delight,
Even an enduring daily plight.
One couldn't realize another attitude
But send for good our gratitude!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime Gift by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman