Heart which took subtle beating,
fills walls with hope again,
as chill of self-defeating
darkness may light regain.
Confessions made in silence
are for those who cannot speak,
Tomorrow, secrets shed hie hence,
soul shines, no longer weak.
Deceit her hunger once would,
like wolf that prowls by night,
Misconceptions harbour, should
drop sin's controls, find light.
Her face leaves trace too graceful,
smile kind, transparent, pure,
No venom shadows hateful
still bait unwanted lure.
Soft touch can calm the ocean
drowns former fears, through skin
sweet scent invites emotion
no longer hid within.
Heart shares a subtle beating
all walls start caving in
Warm peace, release, are meeting
with happiness win/win!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Subtle Beating by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer
- The day my angel died, whole world cried, The lonely wanderer
- the day I get to call you mine, The lonely wanderer
- No goal, hasmukh amathalal