What is success?
Is it a good job?
Is it a lot of money?
Is it a high ranking social status?
Is it a happy family?
Is it good looks?
Is it popularity?
Or perhaps is it even a ticket to heaven?
What about eternal life one earth?
Today in society's commen sense and point of view
Money, Power, Fame
That is success
They stamp it into your head and create the thought
Yes a wonderful yet mysterious word
As for me
That is not success to me
Success is HAPPINNESS
That is success to me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Success by The Wanderer )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland