Such A Beautiful Lady
Such a Beautiful Lady
Of all the girls I've met....who captivates me like you?
Who touches my heart everyday....?
Lovely and sweet, Gentle and Loving
Who touches my heart like you? ......
What a Beautiful Lady
Charming and pretty..
So loving and sweet
Who captivates me like her?
Words alone cannot fully express the song in my heart...
My love I Love You
From my heart, I just want to wish You a Merry Christmas! ! .. and a prosperous New Year! ! ....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Such A Beautiful Lady by Ifeanyi Eze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak