Suffer in Silence.
Birds can scream,
You sleep, wake,
nor free will.
Being seen as little as possible.
But still, it's your fault.
Still, you falter.
You breathe out of sync,
eat the wrong way.
Sleep out of orderly.
You get shunned,
mentally stabbed by venomous words.
Stolen by evil souls.
Corrupted by evil eyes, terrifying hands.
Now you lay.
Now you hide.
Up in a tree.
Way up high.
You see the birds,
You are not free.
You are not them.
Silently you suffer.
no one to comprehend your pain.
Goodbye, silent sufferer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffer in Silence. by Sierra Evans )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra
- Questioning Deity?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Barack Obama And His comprehension of In.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Calculated Etchings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Charity, Self-control and Mercy, gajanan mishra
- To Win Your Man's Heart, Valsa George