Suffering An Action
An announcement follows an action of dire strength,
The maddening relief has made guns and rifles.
Your hand rejects the firing of men, the whole band of skills,
Then finally a singing and tiring song mastered itself.
May the relish of dancing be made to suffer,
Must we decide how to fail and sadly act?
The announcement of my soul is like the proclamations
Too immediate, too final;
An auction has been committed, finally in the back of the neck,
Justifying my presence and all types of people.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffering An Action by Naveed Akram )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov