Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Suffering And Its Boon.
How are you dearest, ?
How are you awakening partner ?
How are you dear?
My wish spreads the canvas,
For your glorious soul to share.
How are you dear.?
The days are not always dreary,
As love's wounds often are,
While here is gloom,
The Sun rises there.
My love I would never deny,
And it Would remain in sorrows,
For I do not have the oily tongue,
Nor have I the courage to borrow.
Believe me dearest friend,
Help comes always from within,
For if you want to beg something,
Please beg it from your king.
No need to ask alms from a depute,
For he too is a great bagger,
The king with His treasury,
Stands a few furlongs near.
You are my friend,
And obvious is my claim,
As my King wishes,
I should life long suffer,
And the boon of purification,
With your turning gold He offers.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffering And Its Boon. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson