Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Suffering And Its Boon.
How are you dearest, ?
How are you awakening partner ?
How are you dear?
My wish spreads the canvas,
For your glorious soul to share.
How are you dear.?
The days are not always dreary,
As love's wounds often are,
While here is gloom,
The Sun rises there.
My love I would never deny,
And it Would remain in sorrows,
For I do not have the oily tongue,
Nor have I the courage to borrow.
Believe me dearest friend,
Help comes always from within,
For if you want to beg something,
Please beg it from your king.
No need to ask alms from a depute,
For he too is a great bagger,
The king with His treasury,
Stands a few furlongs near.
You are my friend,
And obvious is my claim,
As my King wishes,
I should life long suffer,
And the boon of purification,
With your turning gold He offers.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffering And Its Boon. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Pestle and Mortar, Francie Lynch
- I must strike, gajanan mishra
- Yaadein...Your Memories, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Religion, gajanan mishra
- gentle thief, Bull Hawking
- Xmas comes, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Surroundings-42, Indira Renganathan
- Courage, Leong Ming Loong
- Thieves, gajanan mishra
- don't mind, Bull Hawking