I hide myself,
but I'm an open book.
I wonder who I'll be,
but I know who I am.
I am brave,
but swallow my fear.
I am complete,
but I'm broken too.
I am all these things,
but I'm not.
I wear a mask,
I hide the pain,
i lock myself-
I am the suffocating rose,
caught in a web of truths,
but the same web,
is also a web of lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating Rose by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra