I hide myself,
but I'm an open book.
I wonder who I'll be,
but I know who I am.
I am brave,
but swallow my fear.
I am complete,
but I'm broken too.
I am all these things,
but I'm not.
I wear a mask,
I hide the pain,
i lock myself-
I am the suffocating rose,
caught in a web of truths,
but the same web,
is also a web of lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating Rose by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak