Sugar is a brain
The memories fly,
Like a bird in the sky.
You can't catch it
if you try.
Will eventually die.
Pies, pastries and tarts
Sugar makes you less smart
Is not good for your heart
Let's put sugar apart.
Here's To Your Health!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sugar by Philo Yan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost