I rush to the bathroom & lock the door,
I can't stand this pain, I can't stand it any more!
I go to the cabinet for that lethal pill,
Knowing that this one will help or kill.
My parents recieved my letter of suicide,
Their now wondering if their son is now dead or alive?
They pounded & pounded & said open the door!
I said NO you don't have your son any more!
They asked why son are you doing this?
I said I love you & blew them a kiss.
I took the pill then my life started to dim,
My chance for survival was very slim.
The door flung open with tremoundous power,
This was such a horrible hour!
Why did I have to take my life?
Why did I have to cause them such pain & strife?
Something was wrong inside my head,
Sorry mom & dad your son is now dead...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicide Letter by Christopher Biddle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest