Lawrence S. Pertillar
A childish prank,
That begins in innocence,
But is allowed to develop...
Into acts of violation of privacy.
AND allowable fraud.
Resulting in a suing done.
Can be preventable.
If a warning with action taken...
Is not ignored.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suing by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Unified Objections, Lawrence S. Pertillar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Percy Bysshe Shelley