You are there for me,
When I yearn for thee.
A boesem worth a million suns,
A boesem, worth a million cries.
I must embrace six lovers before thee,
Six amazing lovers, and yet none like you, to set me free.
I will greet a night more than once,
Avoid the Sun, at its best times.
I will embrace a lover, with all I got even if there is nothing left to have,
Just to get closer to you my love.
I will wade throught rubble, swim through salt and fight bears with my bare hands,
Only to reach thee. my love, for the most unchained of times.
You call for me, while I am with six lovers before thee,
You call for me, without a tear or a drop of envy.
You call for me! ! !
To face darkness,
challenge evil and madness,
To get back home,
For all your sunday Sweetness.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunday by David Pyrs )
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)