Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Sung Melody Your Life?
time how shall I tell of time
flowing passing singing crying
smiling, flesh pulling in me?
time is a fine cherished wine
a sour vinegar all between time
binds species flesh, each soul
in unique dissimilar ways
adventures ride it run with it
or be dragged off, into oblivion
'As poets we shall write
many poems containing time'
these words begin my poem
'Karma Of Destinies Spoken'
but it is not my poem
it is our poem...
for time in poetry
is an elixir, of our poetic...
lives, we are all poets each life
is a poem written in harmonic
beauty, discord or keys struck
randomly, or with less precision
how, will you play keys marking
events, in sequence which shall
combine, in sung melody your life?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sung Melody Your Life? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal