Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Sung Melody Your Life?
time how shall I tell of time
flowing passing singing crying
smiling, flesh pulling in me?
time is a fine cherished wine
a sour vinegar all between time
binds species flesh, each soul
in unique dissimilar ways
adventures ride it run with it
or be dragged off, into oblivion
'As poets we shall write
many poems containing time'
these words begin my poem
'Karma Of Destinies Spoken'
but it is not my poem
it is our poem...
for time in poetry
is an elixir, of our poetic...
lives, we are all poets each life
is a poem written in harmonic
beauty, discord or keys struck
randomly, or with less precision
how, will you play keys marking
events, in sequence which shall
combine, in sung melody your life?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.