Sunrise of Hope
Hope rises in our hearts
like the sunrise over a
snow-capped mountain peak,
reaching up to the skies.
Hope gives us gladness
from dawn to dusk,
flooding our souls with
heaven's sweetest music.
Hope assures us of a
rousing victory over defeat,
of a glorious certainty
that the best is yet to come.
Hope opens our eyes
to the beauty of life
and the tranquil walk of faith.
Hope makes us aware
of a God of compassion and kindness,
who touches our wintry despair
with His amazing love.
In the midst of life's stormy seas,
we will have perfect peace,
if Christ is our Captain,
our hope and our guide.
Ring the joybells of life
as we fly on the wings of hope,
with Christ as our Pilot.
Enjoy the glorious sunrise
of hope over the mountains of life.
© Miriam Jacob
MIRIAM JACOB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise of Hope by MIRIAM JACOB )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alien Encounter, Robert Eckstein
- >>Bad Fruits, Abdul Wahab
- When You Need To Begin Again, Shalom Freedman
- >>Lips, Abdul Wahab
- Acknowledged Love, Sierra Staten
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)