weak rays of the sun
not so warm
a brown dog plays in the sunset of grass
taking a jaw bone of
a pig from the farm nearby
a white dog comes to play with
him, but there is no more time
for this silly
thing to do,
this time all quarrels end
it is dimmer
now and all the children have to go home
sunset, the white and brown dogs
find comfort in the dark with their glowing eyes in the dark
not just the jaw bone, the hind legs and the ears
and the belly of another pig
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.