' Sunset, On The Sea... '
A Ribbon-Ray, Across The Sea
Flung and Flown, So Prettily …
Velvet, Orange and Glittery
… A Liquid, Glistening Eulogy
From A Blood-Gold, Ball On Fire!
The Real-Bright, Red Baron Flyer
Descending Lower and Lower
Propellers, Turning Slower and Slower
Will He Crash, or Glide on Sea?
Will His Purple-Smoke, Haze Over Me?
I Stand Transfixed To See
Should He Plunge, to His Depth Suddenly
Not To Worry, Flight, is in Good Hands
He’s Touched-Down, Countless Times – Again and Again
For Red Baron and Ribbon-Ray Has Set Before
Pouring Ripples of Wine, at My Sandcastle Shore …
MoonBee Canady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Sunset, On The Sea... ' by MoonBee Canady )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken