' Sunset, On The Sea... '
A Ribbon-Ray, Across The Sea
Flung and Flown, So Prettily …
Velvet, Orange and Glittery
… A Liquid, Glistening Eulogy
From A Blood-Gold, Ball On Fire!
The Real-Bright, Red Baron Flyer
Descending Lower and Lower
Propellers, Turning Slower and Slower
Will He Crash, or Glide on Sea?
Will His Purple-Smoke, Haze Over Me?
I Stand Transfixed To See
Should He Plunge, to His Depth Suddenly
Not To Worry, Flight, is in Good Hands
He’s Touched-Down, Countless Times – Again and Again
For Red Baron and Ribbon-Ray Has Set Before
Pouring Ripples of Wine, at My Sandcastle Shore …
MoonBee Canady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Sunset, On The Sea... ' by MoonBee Canady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA