' Sunset, On The Sea... '
A Ribbon-Ray, Across The Sea
Flung and Flown, So Prettily …
Velvet, Orange and Glittery
… A Liquid, Glistening Eulogy
From A Blood-Gold, Ball On Fire!
The Real-Bright, Red Baron Flyer
Descending Lower and Lower
Propellers, Turning Slower and Slower
Will He Crash, or Glide on Sea?
Will His Purple-Smoke, Haze Over Me?
I Stand Transfixed To See
Should He Plunge, to His Depth Suddenly
Not To Worry, Flight, is in Good Hands
He’s Touched-Down, Countless Times – Again and Again
For Red Baron and Ribbon-Ray Has Set Before
Pouring Ripples of Wine, at My Sandcastle Shore …
MoonBee Canady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Sunset, On The Sea... ' by MoonBee Canady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak