' Sunset, On The Sea... '
A Ribbon-Ray, Across The Sea
Flung and Flown, So Prettily …
Velvet, Orange and Glittery
… A Liquid, Glistening Eulogy
From A Blood-Gold, Ball On Fire!
The Real-Bright, Red Baron Flyer
Descending Lower and Lower
Propellers, Turning Slower and Slower
Will He Crash, or Glide on Sea?
Will His Purple-Smoke, Haze Over Me?
I Stand Transfixed To See
Should He Plunge, to His Depth Suddenly
Not To Worry, Flight, is in Good Hands
He’s Touched-Down, Countless Times – Again and Again
For Red Baron and Ribbon-Ray Has Set Before
Pouring Ripples of Wine, at My Sandcastle Shore …
MoonBee Canady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Sunset, On The Sea... ' by MoonBee Canady )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav