Sven Even Seven
Shadows which walks, silent.
Are choiced not to talk.
Stabbed in her heart, very violent.
Grey is the silver lining of my blood.
I am fevered by the reverted.
Payback will be the revenge on black.
I will never defend.
I will never receive what was never send.
Coffin to offend my end.
Treasured to be sunk.
Sink the weak to be pleasured.
Underneath the cover.
Crave the crazy smiles.
Of the wicket.
Simple sided sickle.
Sick means six before seven.
Same to hells gate behind heaven.
By Sick Six and her Sven Even Seven daughters.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sven Even Seven by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael