Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts.
Vivekananda the Poet, lover, prophet and more,
The searcher of thousand mysterious doors,
Grew and become the whole of the divine sum,
As apostle of the apostles, He came.
Save acid test, neither sermon nor imagination,
Still nor the thoughts from inert mind,
Could produce in him any illusion’s wind ,
And the frenzy of the Divine within, evoked wild commotion.
Salvation, -the remedy from the sense-born parasites,
The rejection of the good and the evil,
The dropping of all yes and no, that go and go ,
Found in Him, the laboratory of spiritual-science.
In Him Man’s eternal question, ’Who I am? ’ found answer,
And the uncaught Atman, recognized as unexpressed totality,
Revealed Its glory, and left Him as the skeleton.
His is the synthesis of hitherto concepts of religion,
And it is the religion of Man where God Himself remains buried,
With demands of faith, purity, devotion, and love from His creation.
And when the shadows of desire are no more, -the divine sun rises.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Someone's Stories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor