Gazing your face on,
So long, so long,
Even to blink am I reluctant.
In haloes wrinkled by dimples,
You sleep as quietly as a baby.
Can’t help kissing your face,
Gently as dragonflies dance.
Ripples on water stirred up from hence,
Round by round,
Echoes on my heart could be found.
Baby, good night,
May sweet dreams come to you every night,
And always I am beside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Dream by Lionel Woo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI