who is she to me,
but a dropp of rain in a dessert?
soothing my burning sand.
but a ray of light in the darkness,
come to brighten up my day.
is it me, am i deluded?
should i not believe the signs i see?
as your eyes can be your worse enemy.
would i fall for this bitter deception?
or would this be my sweet escape? .
Vidula Randunu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Escape by Vidula Randunu )
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr