The comfort i feel,
In wishing i was dead.
The sense of control,
It pumps through my veins.
The humor, it brings me.
That i know whats going on,
While everyone else is clueless,
The quick escape it fills me with.
To see their faces,
That this is what they did to me.
My lips twitch upwards,
this sick sick feeling,
is my sweet escape.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet escape by ashley bisesi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman
- HEART SING'S, colinb bradley
- Not Yet At Home, Tony Adah