In a world that is ruled by pompous idiots,
and marked by war and destruction,
anyone would search for release.
Somewhere were life doesn't matter,
where all are happy,
and earth is treated with respect.
People dream of this life,
but really never obtain it,
only a sad copy.
But in places untouched by humanity,
were plants thrive and animals rule,
the dream lives on.
Such places are dwindling,
population reeks control over wildlife,
let us help fight back.
Fight back, and look for relief,
look but don't touch,
and respect the ground you walk.
Only then can you find sweet release.
Angelic Warrior's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*sweet release* by Angelic Warrior )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey