To lay forever never to be parted
Is but a sweet lover's dream.
Somewhere the chord snapped
And we were parted.
Eternity took you away
From my sight, your sound no
Longer audible. I am left to drift
Thinking of you my dear Valentine.
I wander the long days alone
In the hills or through the park,
Walking Clara around the lake
Or along the sandy beach.
I sit and wait for my time to come
When we will meet, walk and run
Through green fields of eternity
And you can once again be my
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sweet Valentine by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh