You lit a candle in my heart
I feel your warm eyes
You bring me blue skies
Yet take my breath
And I'll miss you for another day.
You inspire me
My passion is yours
The sweetest soul
That touched mine
Opened all my closing doors
With emotion so divine.
What is this
The secret lovers kiss
I send you on the breeze
To touch your lips
Oh darling answer please.
Our star will show
Then i will know
That you glimpse heaven too.
You made my heart brand new
With every fibre of my being I feel your glow
It's surely love my soul is seeing
Don't ever go
And our tomorrow
Will tell us so.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Woman by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe