Swimming againt the current, along with sharks! !
Oh, the Omnipotent,
Give me strength, to keep going.
Tired of swimming against the current,
It is scary to swim with the sharks alone!
I am lost among the dreadful, hypocrites.
Oh, omnipresent, are you really around?
Want to keep going…., because I know,
Stopping is drowning, the end.
Lord, pleading for a revitalizer as
No one has to stop, till the goal is reached!
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
To make a bigger line, all u need to draw it bigger; instead of shortening the other line. Don't they get this simple concept?
Comments about this poem (Swimming againt the current, along with sharks! ! by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy