Swimming againt the current, along with sharks! !
Oh, the Omnipotent,
Give me strength, to keep going.
Tired of swimming against the current,
It is scary to swim with the sharks alone!
I am lost among the dreadful, hypocrites.
Oh, omnipresent, are you really around?
Want to keep going…., because I know,
Stopping is drowning, the end.
Lord, pleading for a revitalizer as
No one has to stop, till the goal is reached!
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
To make a bigger line, all u need to draw it bigger; instead of shortening the other line. Don't they get this simple concept?
Comments about this poem (Swimming againt the current, along with sharks! ! by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov