Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Sylva Path. by Ray Subrata
Colossal life force initiates conflict with psychic ocean,
Father’s cancerous death at eight proves her a waif,
Iron will from within, and struggle undaunted,
Seeks the passages of a genius’s pains, trampling chains.
Hers is a study of psycho-elastic limit, that struggle colloids,
Verdurous- crimson –tide, with feelings of unequal that she hides,
Run rum pant from passage to passage, with pangs of isolation.
As editor, lecturer, poet, story writer, and novelist, she excels,
And as wife to Ted, and mother to son, Nicholas Farrar, well she deals,
But within there was always perils, and ‘lest should’ pricks hemmer age,
As her will decays from the event of her unborn daughter’s miscarriage.
Faith, the only stay, she fostered on her, and linked it to her man Ted,
Collapses like a quake, with Ted’s affair with Assia Wevill, and fades.
As a poetess of profound subconscious measure,
Sylva would be next to Shakespeare to her readers,
Awards, and Pulitzer Prize on her Collected Poems.
Install her on passage of times with immortal name.
Like Keats and Shelly, she had troublesome lease of 32 years to meet,
Had she lived an advanced life, monumental work she could create,
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sylva Path. by Ray Subrata by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA