Sylvia Plath's student
Sylvia Plath’s student
You tell me:
“Not rational, not logic”
Give me time, let me see, let me think.
I’m sorry, you are right.
You are more.
Have you heard of camels in pissing?
It is said, “As they grow their pisses further go.”
That is you and your mouth.
(Have no brain so no talk)
What was once a spring and too fresh, is now a swamp.
You look around.
You raise hand and index.
Then you blame.
You are blind to good deeds and good cause.
Not for once you have looked in your heart.
You don’t judge or question:
“What is mine of this fire and this flame? ”
You are bitch,
The bearer of the bastards and hatred,
You are whore,
And much more,
You are pain,
Not in neck but in ass.
Don’t expect a comeback.
That is it.
Let it end in this way.
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sylvia Plath's student by Nassy Fesharaki )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)