Natasha Caroline Norville
Sympathy to a Friend
God hears our prayers,
Even when we can't
Find words to say them.
May it comfort your heart
To know that God sees your Sorrow,
And that He cares for you.
God knows every sorrow,
He dries every tear.
In your hour of sorrow,
Wishing you the strength of God's Love,
The shelter of his arms,
And the security of His peace.
In every shadowed valley,
God is with us, leading us to the light.
Praying that God will lead you,
Through this sad time
And give you His Mercy and Grace.
No one understands
The heart's cry for comfort like Jesus.
Praying that he love of Jesus
Will surround you
With the peace you are seeking
During this time of sorrow.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sympathy to a Friend by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- Saving The World, Ronald Chapman
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He's right;, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)