Natasha Caroline Norville
Sympathy to a Friend
God hears our prayers,
Even when we can't
Find words to say them.
May it comfort your heart
To know that God sees your Sorrow,
And that He cares for you.
God knows every sorrow,
He dries every tear.
In your hour of sorrow,
Wishing you the strength of God's Love,
The shelter of his arms,
And the security of His peace.
In every shadowed valley,
God is with us, leading us to the light.
Praying that God will lead you,
Through this sad time
And give you His Mercy and Grace.
No one understands
The heart's cry for comfort like Jesus.
Praying that he love of Jesus
Will surround you
With the peace you are seeking
During this time of sorrow.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sympathy to a Friend by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)