Natasha Caroline Norville
Sympathy to a Friend
God hears our prayers,
Even when we can't
Find words to say them.
May it comfort your heart
To know that God sees your Sorrow,
And that He cares for you.
God knows every sorrow,
He dries every tear.
In your hour of sorrow,
Wishing you the strength of God's Love,
The shelter of his arms,
And the security of His peace.
In every shadowed valley,
God is with us, leading us to the light.
Praying that God will lead you,
Through this sad time
And give you His Mercy and Grace.
No one understands
The heart's cry for comfort like Jesus.
Praying that he love of Jesus
Will surround you
With the peace you are seeking
During this time of sorrow.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sympathy to a Friend by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood