RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Symphonies Of Wisdom
Touching vibrations of every beat being played, calmly reaching into the depths of my being.
Giving me arrangements of poetry with every altering chord as it tingles up and down my spine allowing respite from daily stress.
Keeping me sane, taking me on a rendezvous through splendid landscapes and across symphonies of wisdom.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symphonies Of Wisdom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- AND aWAKE - oLd HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am, Sdumisile Mbambo
- Chinese New Year, Lynda Hull
- Memoragraphy, Michael Mira
- I'M YOUR'S, colinb bradley
- Disemboweled Sentences, Michael Mira
- Evil|livE, Shane Labreche
- Black Mare, Lynda Hull
- twentig jare in die plakkerskamp, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull