…. T E R C E S…. E H T ….
From thousand miles away my mother’s voice on the other line
Excited about something really amazing: “THE SECRET”
- My daughter you must read it, you must see it! It is Amazing!
Happy I was to hear her voice, happy and renewed.
“THE SECRET” my eyes caught over my shelf…They say Art is a recreation,
So there I kept for motivation, as for “THE SECRET” was long before my inspiration.
There she was, my mom so glad, and me too, for her. So I asked, what is it mom, that you want?
- “A Million Dollars for you my daughter”… Tired I was, as for hours awake searching for my new destination,
when time comes for my vacation,
on the phone, holding myself up to hear my mom’s voice, because happiness was hers to share…
“THE SECRET” for her probably misspelled… So I asked: Mom is that your dream for yourself?
Because my Dream is something else…
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (…. T E R C E S…. E H T …. by Florida Angel )
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)