Take some more
its fake. all spinning around.
for gods sake, dont be so loud.
im not leaving
to see what?
peace by peace
taring it for me to see
take some more
youll be alright
you wont feel the fight
till someone finds
dont be scared
its been done before
dont be scared...
just take some more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take some more by Bre Renee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt