Talk about Romeo, This is my Fairytale
Once upon a fairytale, dictated my life, like fantasy itself touched everybody's hearts and hypnotized minds and twisted feelings...
My life indeed traveled through thousands of wonders, experienced definitely good and bad and helped more than i can count!
It was more than a dream, A lovely sunset, It was more than an epic love story that can take away your breath...
When time came that you were not there, It was more than a dream you were dancing all along, It was more than heartfelt- Broken song. But in the end, You were like sent from heaven...
My romeo, my new cocaine! A better path to a new love story...
Frances Lugtu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Talk about Romeo, This is my Fairytale by Frances Lugtu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra