Talk about Romeo, This is my Fairytale
Once upon a fairytale, dictated my life, like fantasy itself touched everybody's hearts and hypnotized minds and twisted feelings...
My life indeed traveled through thousands of wonders, experienced definitely good and bad and helped more than i can count!
It was more than a dream, A lovely sunset, It was more than an epic love story that can take away your breath...
When time came that you were not there, It was more than a dream you were dancing all along, It was more than heartfelt- Broken song. But in the end, You were like sent from heaven...
My romeo, my new cocaine! A better path to a new love story...
Frances Lugtu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Talk about Romeo, This is my Fairytale by Frances Lugtu )
- Why Must There Be Dragonflies?, Stephen Warren Williams
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)