Rowina M Mallick
Talk To God
Let's talk to God,
Each and every day.
Not just in a prayer,
But talk as you would to me!
We can speak to him,
When no one else is about.
We can say 'Hey God! '
'What is this life really about? '
We could whisper to him,
And say we do really care.
It's just not seen by this world,
Let's try talking to God.
Maybe he will listen,
To you and to me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Talk To God by Rowina M Mallick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson