Now I am not alone in this world,
My tears are always with me,
then how can i become alone? ?
So many faces came to my life'
But everybody left me alone
And make my life darker than dark..
Even you too didn't remember that I am alone
But she, my tears, hold me tightly, and said
'I am here for you.....'
she always filled my eyes, and
hide the pain full moments from me..
She always came to my side and
Murmured me to forget worries
yes she is always with me,
then how can i become alone? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears by Sanu Puthupallil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro