Cry, release your tears-it's comfort.
Helps the pain, the troubles to thwart.
First tear trickles down, one eye and hits the lip.
The other, from another eye just slips.
Briny, salty, hot tears to taste,
Some say it’s not a waste,
But why such haste?
Either tear tastes the hurt,
Like words that are curt.
Both tears stab so deep.
Tear bags that steep, hot tears a heap.
What do I do?
Pour out my tears?
Drink to my fears?
It hurts so much,
Without your touch.
My tea is cold,
I need your hold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tears by Danette Frenz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola